The following are articles featuring Holy Family Catholic Clinic or mentioning us or one of our members:
- “Living as Counterpoint,” Catholic Sentinel ~ July 17, 2020
Dr. Toffler recounts his conversion to the Culture of Life: from a young doctor performing vasectomies and prescribing birth control to a bold advocate for the cause of life.
- “New Catholic clinic opens near Portland,” Catholic Sentinel ~ October 16, 2020
Archbishop Sample blesses the new clinic. Physicians and staff talk about the clinic mission.
- “Efforts to expand assisted suicide underway,” Catholic Sentinel ~ October 2, 2020
Dr. Toffler discusses concerns regarding troubling efforts by the Oregon State Legislature to expand assisted suicide. In 2019 the legislature eliminated the 15-day waiting period for certain patients.
- “Oregon Catholic doctors urge governor to reconsider latest rules on faith gatherings,” Catholic Sentinel November 20, 2020
Physicians of the Portland Catholic Medical Guild, including Dr. Toffler, send a letter to Oregon Governor Kate Brown urging her to reconsider very restrictive limits on religious services.
- “Catholic docs urged governor to reconsider rules,” Catholic Sentinel ~ December 4, 2020
Success! Oregon Governor Kate Brown relaxes restrictions on religious gatherings.
- “Fertility Awareness 101,” Catholic Sentinel ~ February 19, 2021
Quotes Dr. Jazrawi in an article describing fertility awareness as a method for monitoring health as well as regulating fertility.
- “Local Catholic association supports physicians in their vocation,” Catholic Sentinel ~ April 29, 2021
- “A local Catholic doctor talks about her calling to heal,” Catholic Sentinel ~ May 3, 2021
Dr. Jazrawi describes her calling and journey as a Catholic physician.