- All Creighton FertilityCare™ users begin by attending an Introductory Session
- We currently provide these sessions at Holy Family Catholic Clinic. We are also happy to arrange a presentation at your parish or organization.
- The Introductory Session is a group presentation by the practitioner and up to three couples
- Learn the foundation of how and why the Creighton FertilityCare™ method works
- Begin charting if you decide it is the right fit for you!
- Individual meetings between the couple and their practitioner
- Follow-up Sessions are essential to quickly gain confidence in using the method to meet your family planning or procreative health goals
- There are five Follow-up Sessions over the course of the first 3 months, and three more Follow-up Sessions over the next 9 months. After that point, long-term Follow-up Sessions commonly occur every 6 to 12 months or as needed for your fertility and health needs